Yaya Toure

beef-supreme

i dont know if someone already posted but he brought CL cup few days ago to Ivory Coast to show it to its people,president....kolo was with him....Keita should take it to Mali soon...both have club's permission
i love the way they r proud of it and how they share it
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/...-ofrece-la-copa-de-europa-a-sus-paisanos.html
here is the text and pic

Heheeh yeah I mentioned it in the player salary or new contracts thread, from the official Barca site.
I didn't know Keita was also going to take it!
I agree with you, it's great that they're so proud.. :2145960713mundoemot

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Now there`s a player that would fit perfect in Barca. Fast defenders are exactly what suit our offside-trap play.

V

Valon

Haha Kolo looks like he's thinking "Damn bro you're one lucky bastard!"

I agree about Kolo Bojan, he'd fit perfectly in our team. Plus he's a beast too. :D

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i really think he could play anywhere even striker and goalie yaya beast! best big man dribbler!

zanela

:lol:
ur rite...dnt know y it escaped my mind...
For his stature, i think Yaya must be the second best in the dribblin dept

Last edited:

il pepe

what the hell are these rumors all about.
didn't thought we might lose him, as his is so important for this team.
Milan and Arsenal seem to have offers ready for about 13 million pounds...

V

Valon

It's just rumours... probably made by his agent to get him a better salary.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
We should start acting like others teams and overprice our players... How about 65 million for Yayá and 90 million for Eto'o...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
My god, Bayern paid 30 million for Gomez and they value Champions league winner Eto at around 20 mil. Crazy

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
My god, Bayern paid 30 million for Gomez and they value Champions league winner Eto at around 20 mil. Crazy

And Lyon value Benzema at almost €100 mils?! €30 mils + Eto'o for Zlatan and we got a NO (if it's true which it probably isn't). The Bayern president said he would not even pick up the phone if somebody would offer less than €100 mils for Ribery (but if somebody would like to call him and offer €100 mils, how would he know before he picks up the phone :eusa_think: ).
The football world has gone crazy Bojan.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans