Yaya Toure

B

Barca4life1000

yaya is a valuable member..... sometimes we forget the players that do alot of the dirty work so that the likes of Xavi and iniesta can do what they do best........... somebody has to tackle...........lololol..... shout out to Sergio B also......lol....

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I like Pep´s idea of wanting a faster DM as it would suit Barca better. But sometimes you need to be realistic. Same goes for Eto. Keep them both and reinforce those areas where we need strengthening more.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I like Pep´s idea of wanting a faster DM as it would suit Barca better. But sometimes you need to be realistic. Same goes for Eto. Keep them both and reinforce those areas where we need strengthening more.

we need strengthening up-front.

or did you not notice that when a team sat deep and was organised we either failed to break them down enough times to win a game or scraped through by the skin of our teeth thanks to, more often than not, magic from messi?

we got away with it this season. we won't next.

not strengthing/changing our striking options would be suicide.

gimmick

Very happy with that. Incredibly under rated player and hugely important member of the squad as evidenced in the latter stages of the CL.

Great news.

nebeer

Love is All
Yaya is getting better and better. He is making wonderful runs which result in goals. Brilliant. Love watching him make those runs.

S

Snyde

Yaya is incredible. If only he wasn't bogged down by defensive responsibilities he'd be a complete (and one of the best) CM. That is why I wouldn't mind Masch at all. The Yaya-train will steam roll everyone! :D

Home of Barca Fans