Yaya Toure

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yaya is incredible. If only he wasn't bogged down by defensive responsibilities he'd be a complete (and one of the best) CM. That is why I wouldn't mind Masch at all. The Yaya-train will steam roll everyone! :D

+ 1

Let's get Masch! (Or are we just screwing with RM cause they want Xabi and we know he could actually improve their team a little :lol:)

Last edited:

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Yaya is a legend ! He beat 3 Spurs players then it fell to Bojan and that was our goal. I think he was our MoM.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He is hugely underrated by those who don't support Barça. Yaya is undoubtedly one of the best midfielders in the world. I'm glad he has extended his contract.

Sodamnsmooth

He is hugely underrated by those who don't support Barça. Yaya is undoubtedly one of the best midfielders in the world. I'm glad he has extended his contract.

Probably the best thing the club did this summer so far.

This man is a beast. I loved that picture of him holding Bojan after that goal against Tottenham.

Rivaldo

I'm sick of him being so underrated. Goal.com included players like Kaka(crap season), Ronaldo(not that great season), Felipe Melo, Puyol(mixed season), Lass Diarra and flipping Robinho in their top players of 2008/09, but Snub Yaya Toure!(Pique too). I was actually DISGUSTED when I saw Yaya Toure wasn't there, but Robinho and Kaka were. So pathetic. Yaya is the new Makelele, without a doubt the best DM in the world right now.

E

Esteve

I wouldn't worry about it, to be honest. I quite like the fact that Yaya is playing so well & doing so quietly. If Goal.com choose to ignore him, that's their mistake.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I wouldn't worry about it, to be honest. I quite like the fact that Yaya is playing so well & doing so quietly. If Goal.com choose to ignore him, that's their mistake.

+1

It's not even worth discussing it.

JALJM

goal's only use is, perhaps, translating rumours from spain, italy, france, etc. and even then, you can use an online translator. Their opinion articles are definitely to be ignored.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yeah i know but do you honestly believe Mascherano would come to play backup behing Yaya not to mention Keita ?

His arrival would also hinder the development of Busquets.

Both Yaya and Busquets could play in CM instead of DM. We could also play Iniesta on left and right wing and Yaya on CB in some games. Mascherano would just give us many more options and we need more deepth to our squad.

Home of Barca Fans