Yaya Toure

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Toure was cautious vs. Inter. I rarely saw him going forward. Well done for preventing Santon, eventhough he got a yellow card

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Toure was cautious vs. Inter. I rarely saw him going forward. Well done for preventing Santon, eventhough he got a yellow card

i think that was a tactical desicion you do not throw defensive mid's forward away to inter milan ;)

V

Valon

He did good to get the yellow I think. It was dangerous to let him through. Not the best game for him but he was solid.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Its simple really. He had to play Sergio after the criticism on saturday to give him confidence, and as for Keita get used to see him in 90% of the matches this year. Pep LOVES him.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Pep loves him because he gives us such great variety in midfield. The guy's in magnificent form and when Yaya plays neither of the two can play at their highest level, Sergi/Keita is a far better partnership.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Pep loves him because he gives us such great variety in midfield. The guy's in magnificent form and when Yaya plays neither of the two can play at their highest level, Sergi/Keita is a far better partnership.

Yaya is a far better player though. Neither offense to either Keita or Sergi, but neither one of them is as good as Yaya.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Yeh I'm with Nolan on this one, against top sides I'd much rather see Yaya in the starting eleven than Keita or Sergio B. He became a world class player last season and his presence in the centre is vital. Keita is outstanding at the moment definitely, and GJ makes a valid point about playing Busquets to avoid affecting his confidence. But at the end of the day Yaya offers much more protection to our back 4, and when Iniesta returns to the midfield alongside Xavi it'll definitely be Yaya we need in there.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
keita is not a holding mid any more therefore it shouldnt be yaya or keita it should be both... i am expecting a thundering performance from yaya this weekend he is well rested and ready to break some necks (aka play really well)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Yaya is a far better player though. Neither offense to either Keita or Sergi, but neither one of them is as good as Yaya.

but football is a team game and having two 8/10 players is better than having one 9/10 player and one 6/10 player.

I suspect yaya will get more game time when iniesta returns, but maybe he won't. I still say pep prefers busquets because of the aggression he gives us.

to be honest this is how you rotate. not one game, but for 2-3 games. you give players a run in the side.

Yaya

Wtf? Benched 2 games in a row?:angry:

Yaya is definitely one of the best DMs out there, perfect player for Barca's style....You can't find the midfielder out there that would suit Barca so well, maybe Michael Essien...I would never swap Toure for Mascherano or Cambiasso, and they are top, top class DM, the best ones along with Essien...

As I hav already said, Yaya is just perfect for Barca, offensively and defensively the most complete DM out there, one of my favorite Barca players. I just hope there isn't some misunderstaning with Guardiola.

Yaya rules.:toure:

Home of Barca Fans