Yaya Toure

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
He seriously had his worst game ever for Barça but I think he'll redeem himself. And what comes to people claiming for his head after one bad performance: I reckon you were the same impatient ones doing the exact same thing to Zlatan.

jairzinho

Tough game for Yaya..??...i must have been watching the wrong match....there wasn't anything too bad about his performance..i guess the lofty standard he has set for himself has cules calling an average performance bad...i think he was solid in midfield...breaking up plays and was not afraid to mix it up with the Malaga players who were playing nasty...

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Tough game for Yaya..??...i must have been watching the wrong match....there wasn't anything too bad about his performance..i guess the lofty standard he has set for himself has cules calling an average performance bad...i think he was solid in midfield...breaking up plays and was not afraid to mix it up with the Malaga players who were playing nasty...

You could be onto something here as when you come to think of it, he wasn't THAT poor, but way below his usual self.

zanela

He has made it to the 30-man shortlist for the Ballon d'Or. The only DM on the list :party00231:
Its nice to see he is finally getting the appreciation he deserves.

maz

I walk the line
What about his goal in the copa del rey? And yes, he played out of position in the CL semi final and final and was very good in both. Not to mention he had a great season, was an integral part to the team and finished with 3 trophies. The guy completely deserves it and im extremely happy for him.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
the goal in the copa final is TOTALLY underrated.

he dribbles from the halfway line to the edge of the box past 3 players and smacks it in to draw us level!

V

Valon

That goal was sexy! I remember screaming "YAYAYAYAYA" like I do everytime I score screamers with him on PlayStation :D

Home of Barca Fans