Yaya Toure

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
The goal.com rating for Yaya looks like it was written by Meta.

get fucked.

I was really pleased he came on, actually, even though busquets had been awesome. coz by introducing him we were able to push piqué up as a CF and leave yaya to "partner" puyol as a hybrid DM/CB. and piqué pushing forward was what brought us the equaliser.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
get fucked.

I was really pleased he came on, actually, even though busquets had been awesome. coz by introducing him we were able to push piqué up as a CF and leave yaya to "partner" puyol as a hybrid DM/CB. and piqué pushing forward was what brought us the equaliser.

You mean Biscuits and Yaya FTW actually works? Well I'll be damed. :wub:

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Pep first abused Yaya last year or he didnt realise yet he was black i dont know for sure

adil_909

I never heard somebody say they wanted Mascherano over Touré actually.

you need to read a bit more of meta's work then. here's a sample to whet your appetite. there are many other quotes scattered around as well. there is at least one cule that would rather have masch over toure...

your whole thing is that yaya is a better pure DM than busquets... well mascherano is a better pure DM than yaya. he's not as physically imposing but his reading of the game is lightyears better, he's more aggressive and his distribution is better as well.

zanela

Pep wanted Redcardscherano even in the summer. He won't publicly state that he wants an X player over his current one. And, i'm starting to think the only reason we even renewed Yaya's contract was when it became clear Benitez wasn't gonna let go of Redcardscherano and selling Yaya in the summer would 've meant weakening our squad further. And, Pep can't seem to look beyond the Argentine. So, next summer is when the inevitable 'll happen, whether we like it or not.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
You mean Biscuits and Yaya FTW actually works? Well I'll be damed. :wub:

well we already know it works, but they didn't play together yesterday so what are you talking about?

you need to read a bit more of meta's work then. here's a sample to whet your appetite. there are many other quotes scattered around as well. there is at least one cule that would rather have masch over toure...

recognising badger is a better DM than yaya doesn't mean I want him over yaya.

it just means that I recognise his quality.

if he did come, I'd support him as I support any of our players. I think there are things where he would improve us over yaya, but there are areas where his arrival would weaken us.

but I trust pep knows more about football, fc barcelona, and both yaya n' badger than I do.

so I'll back him.

ryuken

With Fuckcherano we will pratically play every match with 10 men because he will be sent off anyway.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
recognising badger is a better DM than yaya doesn't mean I want him over yaya.

it just means that I recognise his quality.

His qualities are that he gets sent of every third game or so.
It looks like Busquets is going to be our first choice on DM and we're getting a new backup for that position. Yaya is probably going to Arsenal as a part of the Cesc deal.
This is all speculation of course, but I'm almost sure that Yaya will leave in the summer.

Home of Barca Fans