Yaya Toure

ryuken

fuck mascherano . for god sake dont waste money to buy him. splash for other. give yaya some matches and he will be back to his best in no time

iced1776

Thought that Sergi was actually great tonight, Villareal crowded our midfield a ton tonight so I don't think "calmness" was really what the team needed. They just needed to convert more on the runs down the wing.

abual3bed1

Has anyone read the news about what happened for TOGO's squad in Angola for ACN??

they were shot be some terrorist..and after a hard connecting session..Barca said that Toure and Kieta are safe at where they are..

-zlatan-

The Magnificent Nose
Has anyone read the news about what happened for TOGO's squad in Angola for ACN??

they were shot be some terrorist..and after a hard connecting session..Barca said that Toure and Kieta are safe at where they are..

Yeahh i know! Yaya is lucky ! :p

AttackingFlair

The situation with Toure always confuses me. I know he plays a fair amount but isn't exactly always 100% starter which is what I don't understand. I rate him very highly, a lot of ability on the ball as well.

I think Busquets is a good player but Toure is better.

gimmick

^ Which is utterly crazy. Toure was arguably our best player in April and May last year. Showed his heart, versatility and guile. Why waste €20+m on some fucker who does not know how to challenge, can only play in one position, not very well might add, and will be sent off at least twice a season when we already have someone who has better all round attitubtes?

Would it be for "commercial reasons" I wonder?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
^ Which is utterly crazy. Toure was arguably our best player in April and May last year. Showed his heart, versatility and guile. Why waste €20+m on some fucker who does not know how to challenge, can only play in one position, not very well might add, and will be sent off at least twice a season when we already have someone who has better all round attitubtes?

Would it be for "commercial reasons" I wonder?

or could it be because yaya doesn't read the game as well as mascherano, yaya doesn't block runs and passes as well as mascherano, yaya doesn't close opponents down and pressure opponents as much as mascherano, yaya doesn't (always) recycle possession as quickly as mascherano?

yaya's advantage over mascherano is physical and aerial. now, this quite possibly makes him a better DM for us, but not a better DM overall. and if pep wants mascherano I'm sure there's a good reason for it.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
but we need a physical player in the mid as it brings balance to all the midget we have on the team. his header presence alone on defensive set pieces is far superior to badger boys heading. i understand mascherano will move the ball quicker and give us possession faster which could be a good thing but i think the physical presence in the mid is needed for us to be successful.

Home of Barca Fans