Yaya Toure

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Serious case of pot kettle black Meta. You've had a hard on for Busi all season and have constantly bigged him up and played down any Yaya performance irrespective of how either played.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Worst performance in a FCB shirt from Yaya.

it's likely because he's just coming back from injury.

2 games in 4 days was a step too far obv.

he'll bounce back from this, but he's got nowhere near the dominance he achieved last season which really irks me. on the other hand, it's likely he'll be off in the summer so the more we can have busquets blossom as our main DM, the better.

Mes que un club

He has to play next game. It is impossible to play two bad games in a row for him. He will own again next game. If he doesn't, it is a bad sign.

beef-supreme

Yaya was detached and a waste of space. Busquets did more harm than good. They were both crap - it depends then if you prefer someone who does nothing or someone who worsens the situation but at least tries.

Galning

He just came back from an injury and Pep plays him 2 games in 4 days. Maybe he wants Yaya to fail or am I taking this too far?
He barely played in the first half of the season and now he can play when he just came back from injury..

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
He just came back from an injury and Pep plays him 2 games in 4 days. Maybe he wants Yaya to fail or am I taking this too far?
He barely played in the first half of the season and now he can play when he just came back from injury..

Other players manage it and nobody claims a bizarre conspiracy by Pep. Yaya checked out on Barça a while back.

Juan03

If Sergi is to continue with his blunders I rather we got a DM or keep Yaya.

i agree... yaya had a bad game but who doesn't? I dont think Busquets is physically capable of dealing with physical teams in the CL. i la liga there's no problem however but we let go of Yaya and not bring someone physical it'll cost us

Home of Barca Fans