Yaya Toure

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Yaya most certainly should have come on for Keita yesterday to help solidify our position after the 2nd goal. He'd be a fine choice as CB IMO, he's pretty quick, and is going to be up against Bendtner who's game is based on strength and height anyway (Yaya will win that battle). Milito has been excellent lately so it shouldn't be a problem.

Busquets is undoubtedly a better technical player than Yaya, and our play is more fluid with him involved. But he adds less defensive security than Yaya, who is imposing and stronger in the tackle. I'm personally not too worried about the CB situation, it's Walcott against Maxwell round 2 that worries me.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Sure but it's now well established that Pep's subs are generally total shite. For a man of his intelligence and managerial ability he should have looked to make that sub once he saw us stepping off the gas.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
If Marquez or Chyg plays I think I'll cry. I imagine this weekend may give us a clue. If neither of those two feature I can't see them starting Nolan, it's not like they've been featuring regularly.

O

oyetunde

its easy to say shouldve couldve after we know the result

nope 99% of the people on this site would have made that sub

the simple truth is that Pep decision makin is questionable on subs most of the time and he tends to pick players based on personal liking rather than ability FACT

HERE IS MY PREDICTION
KIETA IS GOING TO START VS MADRID, CONTRIBUTE NOTHING AND GET SUBED
HE IS THE NEW GUDDY,
GOD HELP US, LETS HOPE THE TALENT OF THE OTHER PLAYERS CAN CARRY US HOME

Juan03

Toure can play CB next week. i DO NOT want to see Marquez, with him we'll concede he is been crap this season

fcbarcatenerife

HERE IS MY PREDICTION
KIETA IS GOING TO START VS MADRID, CONTRIBUTE NOTHING AND GET SUBED
HE IS THE NEW GUDDY,
GOD HELP US, LETS HOPE THE TALENT OF THE OTHER PLAYERS CAN CARRY US HOME

You aren't very perceptive. Keita is the watercarrier in that midfield, does all the dirty work. He's been one of Barca's best players all year, but the type of contribution that he makes isn't perceived by people who don't understand the game.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
You aren't very perceptive. Keita is the watercarrier in that midfield, does all the dirty work. He's been one of Barca's best players all year, but the type of contribution that he makes isn't perceived by people who don't understand the game.

The dirty work is done by Busquets or Yaya, his defensive contributions are hardly huge.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The dirty work is done by Busquets or Yaya, his defensive contributions are hardly huge.

Yup.

Keita does some very valuable off the ball defense but the overwhelming majority of physical work in the midfield is handled by Biscuits and Yaya.

O

oyetunde

as in deschamps, makalele, diego simone,
do u think if we had any of those on the pitch they would not have let wolcott know know they wer around with a few hard tackles
how many did he win the ball yesterday as against busi and xavi
he is not good enough to play that role, once it got turf he was nowhere to be found
he is just a poor mans carrick, runs around like a headless chicken without making any tackles

Home of Barca Fans