Yaya Toure

samg85

It's funny how some of you(not all) have said that Yaya hasn't been playing well, yet you want him to start as CB, which is not his natural position. He played ok as CB last year in the Champions league final and semi-final, but that's also because he had been playing constantly and was in great form.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
It's funny how some of you(not all) have said that Yaya hasn't been playing well, yet you want him to start as CB, which is not his natural position. He played ok as CB last year in the Champions league final and semi-final, but that's also because he had been playing constantly and was in great form.

and because our only other option is marquez. a slow man who is rasher than bacon-like-eczema.

jairzinho

who lack pace and height and both like to overcommit.

True. It will be interesting. Honestly i fear Walcott and Nasri more than anyone. Their speed alone can leave Rafa and Gaby flat footed and draw penalties etc. Hopefully this wouldn't happen and Walcott can get injured on the weekend. hehehe :D

samg85

and because our only other option is marquez. a slow man who is rasher than bacon-like-eczema.

:hooray: , you have a point there. Well, to me it is going to be 50/50. Alves, Milito, and maybe Abidal are going to have to step it up regardless if it's Marquez or Toure.

barca96

but even then, it's not so much his ability as his mentality. he can't play like busquets does because he wasn't raised in an environment which promoted a sharp passing attack. simple as that really. busquets can participate fully in tikitaka, yaya can't.

so i guess busi was raised in an environment where you are supposed to go down theatrically after the slightest of touches?

i bet yaya didn't touch the ball at all is it last season?
he just walks around without participating in the play..

O

oyetunde

Oh don't get me wrong, I know that's not what you are doing, but it sounds like that at first glance. The thing is I don't believe Yaya and Biscuits have strengths that negate each other, I don't like Biscuits as a lone DM when we take the pedal off the gas and I don't see why Pep doesn't trust Yaya enough to help boost the defense at the end of games.

because Pep has a personal grudge against him just as he does bojan

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
because Pep has a personal grudge against him just as he does bojan

This is ludicris... we do not see training every day and plus yaya did not favors with the words in the press... plus the AFrican cup plus injuries....

Home of Barca Fans