Yaya Toure

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
freeyaya.jpg

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Nah, Abidal has a much harsher face. Yaya has friendlier facial features, Abidal probably scares children.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'd say he was excellent first half, but very poor second. gave the ball away a few times and, crucially, didn't protect the back four at all. espanyol ran all over us almost at will 'til keita came on and offered some resistance.

still, that run was spectacular, and his quality first half gives promise that he could yet sort his form out.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I'd say he was excellent first half, but very poor second. gave the ball away a few times and, crucially, didn't protect the back four at all. espanyol ran all over us almost at will 'til keita came on and offered some resistance.

still, that run was spectacular, and his quality first half gives promise that he could yet sort his form out.

stop-sippin-haterade.gif

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Nothing Meta said was wide of the mark, and quite frankly you need to look at yourself re: Busquets before having a go at anybody for "hating".

E

Esteve

Meta is pretty much spot on, imo.

I thought he was impressive in the first half before switching off completely.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Nothing Meta said was wide of the mark, and quite frankly you need to look at yourself re: Busquets before having a go at anybody for "hating".

I don't actually disagree, I'm just being an asshole. :lol:

The whole team switched off in the second half, Yaya wasn't particularly bad but he got lazy. There's really nothing to complain about when Pep starts your boy in the next game.

Home of Barca Fans