Zlatan Ibrahimovic

ammarfcb

ze special one
No, Suarez is way behind Ibra sorry mate.

i don't see it

m7UoYy.gif

footyfan

Calma, calma
Why is Ibra an all round better player? I don't see it. We're not comparing skills or talent, we're comparing performances. Otherwise, Messi would still be the best.

SANNA

i think ibras contribution to the team is really not matched by anyone today. Suarez is great but not quite there yet imo. Hard to compare ibra to suarez, they are like the opposite of eachother yet both funamental to their teams attack.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
i don't see it

m7UoYy.gif

:lol: Honestly ammar, I don't know why you keep showing that, it's nothing impressive, I could probably pull that off if I got a few takes, not to mention it's Ibra you're comparing him to, and I think Ibra wins out on the kung-fu department....

Xtroverto

Suarez and Ibra are both at the same level, I go for Suarez.

ROFL

Ibrahimovic the last 18 months is the most dominant player I have seen since Ronaldinho back in 2005-2006. PSG is nothing without him, just as Barcelona was nothing without Ronaldinho. Liverpool do perfectly fine without Suarez, he is playing very well, but no way is he even close to Ibrahimovic level in domination.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Ibra has been scoring in friendlies and against French teams, nowhere near the same. Also what about kaka 2007? Cristiano 2008? Messi since then?

footyfan

Calma, calma
He has pretty much always dominated big games. The only difference now is that he's more clinical in front of goal so he's more likely to end up on the score sheet.

He's one of the all time top scorers in the UEFA Euro's with 6 goals. Only two players have scored more than that.

He's been brilliant for the national team in countless of qualifying games.
Scored the winning goal in the cup final at Ajax. Scored in lots of Milan derbies and has been dominant in lots of big games in the Serie A. Definitely rose to the occasion in 2008 against Parma -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDFAuv4fNu4
Etc. etc...

A huge myth this -- that he goes missing in big games. His record in the CL knockout stages doesn't look very good. However, if you take a closer look and think about it you'll realize that it's a lot better than what it looks like. For starters, as I've already stated--he was never clinical when he was younger and he was more of a creator. And both Juventus and Inter were underachievers that were setup defensively. So if he perhaps had one good chance to score it was never as likely as it is today that it resulted in a goal. Sure to some extent he was kinda underperforming in those days anyway. He probably should have scored a goal or two in the KO stages during his Juventus/Inter years.
He dominated lots of those games though. Against United at Old Trafford is one example.

I'm sorry, that's just BS. I was at that game and United were much better than Inter and Zlatan did nothing to change that. In fact, he messed up a fairly easy chance from 5 yards with a terrible header that hit the bar.

Edit: inb4 Ibra fanboys decide he hit the header into the ground on purpose.

Last edited:

Galning

Ibra has been scoring in friendlies and against French teams, nowhere near the same.

Such a bs post. He's been scoring in friendlies, yes. He's been scoring against French teams, yeah big shocker he plays in the French league. Suarez only scores against mediocre EPL clubs And I can't keep track of the amount of goals he has scored in the CL this season. Ibra has 10 by the way. See how that works?
I assume he needs to start scoring against North Korean clubs as DonAK said.

Home of Barca Fans