ammarfcb

ze special one
thanks zlatan i'll try it
pEKkVl.gif

y u lie to me zlatan
tumblr_luvze87XTP1qze50n.gif

pEllee

Try-hard. Not funny in the least.

You do realize it's not actually him doing it, right? Just a desperate marketing campaign by Nike.
Will probably be cringeworthy if it goes on for much longer.

Just a pisstake of this whole Chuck Norris larger than life myth that has been created. And well, it went viral so obviously it was a succesful marketing campaign.

Ghost

You do realize it's not actually him doing it, right? Just a desperate marketing campaign by Nike.
Will probably be cringeworthy if it goes on for much longer.

Just a pisstake of this whole Chuck Norris larger than life myth that has been created. And well, it went viral so obviously it was a succesful marketing campaign.
*TryhardS, then.
Lighten up dude why the butthurt?
It's just so childish.

Trillske

I think they were pretty funny. Zlatan is a little bit cooler, and just a little bit more dominant than most things alive, and really doesnt try to hide it. To exaggerate and call him downright super human is an easy joke, but it works.

This is not Chuck Norris. Thats an actor btw. Doing scripted things. Stories. Might be good to know.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It seems if you're good and you know it in this day and age people don't like you, it's stupid. Not everyone has to be humble. It's nice to have some personality.

Galning

It seems if you're good and you know it in this day and age people don't like you, it's stupid. Not everyone has to be humble. It's nice to have some personality.

And he isn't even an arrogant prick. He's just joking around 99% of the time.

Home of Barca Fans