Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Meitux

Its just about that he can't carry always the team on his shoulder. As i said before the other players need to step up. I agree about Lavezzi, i never really found him a really good player..

Bertus

Its just about that he can't carry always the team on his shoulder. As i said before the other players need to step up. I agree about Lavezzi, i never really found him a really good player..

Let me say it more bluntly, Lavezzi is a piece of shi-.

He and Pastore are paid too much for what they do on the field. They should both be ashamed.

Trickykid

Let me say it more bluntly, Lavezzi is a piece of shi-.

He and Pastore are paid too much for what they do on the field. They should both be ashamed.

The only one who should be ashamed, is the dude with the silly hat, who paid stupid money for the pair.

A

Athletic

Many teams were willing to pay crazy money for Lavezzi when he was at Napoli and Pastore just seemed like a really promising player back then

Galning

BQz7egQCUAAOjlN.png:large

Swedish press at its best. They don't even bother to check who PSG is playing they just put "away-team" :VdB:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
That's awesome, hahaha... I think their thought process tries to mimic what Zlatan would do if he was the one writing the results/article...

pEllee

The legend is playing against Norway right now. Five minutes in, and he's already scored once.

Might be worth watching :)

pEllee

Nah it was three goals. Magical performance though. I feel sorry for him though. The national team is so incredibly bad right now. :(

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans