Zlatan Ibrahimovic

MoFroBo

Yeah just put him in all the teams Ibra has played and he'll do just as good..:lol:

I mean why not every team use this magic strategy? Get above avarage striker, build team around him and you at least win a league! Maybe not CL, but teams like 'pool etc. would be happy with league title you know :lol:

Trillske

Yeah right... Blame it all on Messi, nice move Pep's autobiographer!!

The Messi that didn't feel a thing when Eto'o was playing in the centre suddenly felt he couldn't bear Zlatan doing the same anymore!!
That same Messi who celebrated Villa's goal in the CL final a year later even more than his own, which actually even outshined his one!!
Eto wasnt really a focal point, hogged neither the ball nor the space. Messi needs both the ball and the space (Ibra too). And lets not forget, he needs the biggest paycheck as well. That has nothing to do with money, its just a quantative messure to show he is worth the most. Thats the general reason players want a bigger paycheck than they would ever care to spend.

Why do people keep confusing Messis ego with what he says to reporters? He is a very calm guy, might even call him shy. Even if he thought he was jesus himself he woudnt run around shouting it. Behind the scenes he is obviously as full of himself as every other legend has ever been.

What is special about Ibra is not his ego, its that he never hides it, always says what he is thinking.

I usually bring up Henrik Larsson as an opposite example. The fact that people think he is humble (inside) is just too funny.

A humble player? Maybe Iniesta, who knows. It would partly explain why he is one of the most gifted players ever, yet never reaches the biggest spotlight.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Eto wasnt really a focal point, hogged neither the ball nor the space. Messi needs both the ball and the space (Ibra too). And lets not forget, he needs the biggest paycheck as well. That has nothing to do with money, its just a quantative messure to show he is worth the most. Thats the general reason players want a bigger paycheck than they would ever care to spend.

Why do people keep confusing Messis ego with what he says to reporters? He is a very calm guy, might even call him shy. Even if he thought he was jesus himself he woudnt run around shouting it. Behind the scenes he is obviously as full of himself as every other legend has ever been.

What is special about Ibra is not his ego, its that he never hides it, always says what he is thinking.

I usually bring up Henrik Larsson as an opposite example. The fact that people think he is humble (inside) is just too funny.

A humble player? Maybe Iniesta, who knows. It would partly explain why he is one of the most gifted players ever, yet never reaches the biggest spotlight.
Whoever predicted Messi's ego based on his statements to press!?

"Messi needs both the ball and the space (Ibra too)."

Exactly! That's what I'm saying!! Pep, being the manager, should have known about that before the board splashed out all that money and some more for Ibra. So that's why it's failure on Pep's part than it was on Ibra's

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
a.baa-Ibrahimovic-funy-at-match.gif

Bertus

According to Expressen, Zlatan Ibrahimovic will extend his contract this week at PSG by a year along with a massive pay rise.

Linked to PSG till 2015, the swedish star will now be part of the french club till june 2016.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic will earn 16.3M€ net, previously 13.8M€. A massive 2.5M increase for the 31yo player.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Interviewer: ''Zlatan, how do you feel about PSG changing to 4-3-3?''
Zlatan: "It's very good''
Interviewer: ''Why do you think it's good?''
Zlatan: ''Because I say so''

pEllee

Interviewer: ''Zlatan, how do you feel about PSG changing to 4-3-3?''
Zlatan: "It's very good''
Interviewer: ''Why do you think it's good?''
Zlatan: ''Because I say so''

I hate to be this guy but when did he even say that?

I get it, it's a fake quote but some of the reactions of it are as if it would have been something he said.

Still a legend though. :D

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans