1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Yeah that sums it up. Because I remember he started getting under scrutiny pretty early on. Was it his 2nd season already when he had that stinker against Celta? But could have been from peeps that didn’t like Bravo leaving.

But yeah, not as much detractors back then since was put into perspective due to being young. Later on he got excused cause other positions deemed priority(until this day, and do agree with this)

There was also one very vocal supporter of his here that I do miss. @god_serena. He did a good job defending him over bravo but think even he has given in ultimately.
Having Bravo on the team is what made him perform. Since Bravo left, this guy knows he is the main dog now, and if he can just phone it in he will get his paycheck.
We should have bought a good talent instead of Pena, like years ago, and did what LE did with them.
By now, the terrorist would have left then.

Horatio

You're welcome
Having Bravo on the team is what made him perform. Since Bravo left, this guy knows he is the main dog now, and if he can just phone it in he will get his paycheck.
We should have bought a good talent instead of Pena, like years ago, and did what LE did with them.
By now, the terrorist would have left then.

Or he was always like this. That is what iniestagoat proposes and he does look poor in Bayern game on those goals. Also had blunders at monchengladbach if recall.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Or he was always like this. That is what iniestagoat proposes and he does look poor in Bayern game on those goals. Also had blunders at monchengladbach if recall.
Ya, it do be like that. I am inclined to that aswell.
As I said in the previous post, his major plus was his distribution and sweeping, and we gave him a pass for his shot-stopping. If he played more or played in the league maybe people would have realised that before. And now not even is his sweeping good, it's almost Valdes's level while having much inferior quality in other aspects of his game when compared to Valdes or Bravo.
He was always shit at shot-stopping, but since he only played in the cups, and initially we play against weaker opponents he didn't have to show much, and when we faced tougher opponents, he had the illusion of the team playing shit ahead of him.

Home of Barca Fans