1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Darko

His distribution is just out of this world, seriously, his passing and vision is better than some of our outfield players (khm, :roberto: , khm), really want him to be our 1st choice keeper!

Zangash

Banned
I'm loving MaTS but tell me how has he been much better than Bravo? Bravo's passing has been solid too and neither keeper has had to make a whole lot of saves. I must be missing something. Be patient his time will come.

If by "Solid" you mean nervous, immediate, and "get this thing away from me without passing it to the other team like I did with my old team", then yeah, he's solid.

MaTS, on the other hand, is spectacular with his passing and seems like he actually knows what he's doing when the ball gets to his feet, and considering we heavily rely on this and the fact that MaTS is younger and hasn't been proven to be a worse shot stopper, there's seriously no reason why he shouldn't be our starting keeper, and if Lucho's blatant lie about rotating keepers was actually true (Still waiting on the Liga debuts for Masip and MaTS) he'd have proven that long before now.

anguy

Bravo's passing actually is solid, it's just MaTS's is absolutely amazing. But Bravo is not bad keeper at all. He didn't screw up this year, so it would be difficult to bench him.

Frodo_FCB

This guy is so calm and composed with the ball on his feet, his long passes are perfect, is like having a Xavi in the goalpost. I liked his style when he saved that shot too..
Bravo on the other hand has not made any mistake and has been solid, but i 'd like to see TS getting some games in la liga..

Egert

Estonian Culé
Goalkeepers with best pass accuracy in Champions League: Ter Stegen 87,3% - Neuer 85,3% - Buffon 82,4% #fcblive [via @sampermunir]

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Every time I see him he looks more and more Neuer like (apart from the crazy sweeping that Neuer does). Just so chilled when on the ball, at one point he just plucked the ball out of the air and also pulled of a great save. Neuers obviously a few levels above him but this guy is really good.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Every time I see him he looks more and more Neuer like (apart from the crazy sweeping that Neuer does). Just so chilled when on the ball, at one point he just plucked the ball out of the air and also pulled of a great save. Neuers obviously a few levels above him but this guy is really good.

Yes, Ter Stegen is one of the first younger gk's in Germany who became known for emulating Neuer's game (or at least trying).

Home of Barca Fans