1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Really should be starting in LL now. No reason to keep playing Bravo who, let's face it, had seniority practically handed to him rather than earning it. Our good defensive streak ended and- quel surprise- he looks fucking bang average. It's time for young Kahn.

Kohe321

Really should be starting in LL now. No reason to keep playing Bravo who, let's face it, had seniority practically handed to him rather than earning it. Our good defensive streak ended and- quel surprise- he looks fucking bang average. It's time for young Kahn.

+1! I'm impressed how he managed to do that twitch-save after just standing there, staring at the game for 65 minutes. Really good stuff!

Siberia

I hate when people say that he'll be the starter eventually because he's 22. No, he deserves to be the starter right now. He's easily better than Bravo.

Kerrybai

I hate when people say that he'll be the starter eventually because he's 22. No, he deserves to be the starter right now. He's easily better than Bravo.

I'm loving MaTS but tell me how has he been much better than Bravo? Bravo's passing has been solid too and neither keeper has had to make a whole lot of saves. I must be missing something. Be patient his time will come.

Home of Barca Fans