1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Icarium

Lifestealer
If he does well against Atletico he will definitely continue in CL and later might get some minutes in liga to gain some tempo. But if does some stupid mistakes then i fear he won't feature much this season. So hard for a young gk coming from another country to compete with a top level gk like bravo who is in form of his life, that too mats have to do it without proper game time to prepare for these kind of matches. If he manages to play well then i can be sure he has a great future ahead of him.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Guess it's life or death for MaTS. GK rotation is sometimes not a good idea, I mean like what if both Bravo and TS was injured and we are left with Masip?!

F

Flavia

Guess it's life or death for MaTS. GK rotation is sometimes not a good idea, I mean like what if both Bravo and TS was injured and we are left with Masip?!

You'd be surprised to find that Masip is also a good gk. But it's highly unlike for both gk's to be injured at the same time.

Neymessi

Hoping that Mats realize what a crucial period is on for him in the next few weeks.Mats is going to turn up victorious.Going to do some excellent saves to remember.Calling it now.

Siberia

Seeing as Bravo is not even in the squad against an opponant as atletico, Lucho really does seem to trust mats. This is a big game for him. Lets hope he does well!

King5Puyi

Big confidence booster for him, even better if he performs decent enough. Let's see if we really do have Oliver Kahns heir in our hands :D

Home of Barca Fans