1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Problem is that he only has a 50% chance of scoring. Most of his penalties are poor and will only go in if the keeper dives the wrong way. Add to that the fact that left footed players normally hit the ball to the right when taking a penalty (I should know because I always find myself doing the same).

Alik

Problem is that he only has a 50% chance of scoring. Most of his penalties are poor and will only go in if the keeper dives the wrong way. Add to that the fact that left footed players normally hit the ball to the right when taking a penalty (I should know because I always find myself doing the same).

:confused:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters

50% chance might be harsh but look at the penalties he's missed. Hardly any require spectacular saves as they are slow, about keeper height and not right in the corner.

Just look at the save that MAtS made above. The penalty was not exactly great.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I feel he could have done a bit better to catch that cross.
He doesn't seem that confident on those.

Antimadridista1

Really ?
I don't know if he could've done anything, the cross was powerful and he didn't have enough time to try to punch the ball or something like that.
The mistake came from Alba and Mascherano imo.

Andrew M

His toes are made of gold, for sure, but i don't have too much confidence in him otherwise. Seems to flap like a seal at crosses and corners a lot. That may be a confidence thing, however.

khaled_a_d

He could have done literally nothing in that cross , it was powerful and away from him with couple of players in front of him .if he tried to catch it it would have been huge mistake

barcanuck

He just has that something extra about him when it comes to passing. Guy is very confident for a kid his age in net for Barca.

zanela

MARCA been complimentary about our players lately.

1425642555_0.jpg

Home of Barca Fans