1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

JamDav1982

He made the mistake with Aguero but got back in time to scoop up the shot. Would have been furious if that'd have been a goal.

The penalty save and general play aside from that were all fantastic, though. He's definitely our future.

No he didnt.

The shot was blocked. He was lucky the other players covered.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Neuer used to do stupid crap like that when he was younger, but as he got older he cut it out, Ter Stegen will do the same.

Apart from the brain fart, he was phenomenal tonight, that penalty save was what we needed to stop all hell breaking loose. He's our future for sure.

That penalty save should give him a lot of confidence and make him really feel a part of the team now. Apart when Aguero tackled him he had a very good game, his handling was excellent.

Zangash

Banned
So..... he didnt 'scoop up the shot'.

Yes he did. The final shot ended up in his arms and we had possession. He may not have grabbed the one that Pique and co. cleared for him but I'm obviously not fucking talking about that one, now am I? Pinto made runs like that and lost the ball and was nowhere to be seen afterwards.

Edit: You aren't even in here to talk about how he played, either. Just to bitch about a comment because you like to argue. Go away now.

Devils

The boss.

So glad we got him. I know he made a mistake, but I love his confidence. No doubt this guy will be one of the best keepers on the planet in a few years.

Home of Barca Fans