1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

G

Gasgas

So Bravo to be the undisputed number one?
I fear the complacency though, and his Real Sociedad error-proneness coming to show.
I think next season ter stegen should be playing league matches too, may be home matches i dont know

Jombi

Good point about complacency. Look how much Pique has improved after he realized we bought CBs because we werent satisfied with his performance in the last couple of years. And look how Neymar has improved after being benched. It might not be the only reason for their improvement but man Im sure it is a major factor.

zanela

Somewhere he can play regularly. A temporary move back to Germany and Borussia Dortmund might be good considering how much Weidenfeller has declined and become kind of a liability.

He's born-bred foal. I'm not sure if he'll want to play for their rivals.

As you said, the top half of LL don't 've a need for a keeper. I can only think of Rayo. Outside LL, Porto, Pool, or Roma.

Pepe Silvia

Him opening his mouth in the media is not helping him although because he is very young I give him a pass. The amount of patience and maturity needed to be in his position right now. Tough.

CuleLife4Life

Him opening his mouth in the media is not helping him although because he is very young I give him a pass. The amount of patience and maturity needed to be in his position right now. Tough.

Just read some of the comments from his press conference. Damn. I wonder if he knew this would be the situation when he signed. I wouldn't openly say that stuff out loud.

As far as loaning him out, I don't think that would be a bad idea for at least one season in order to give him more experience. I wouldn't be comfortable just throwing him out as our #1 just yet but Bravo has a few yrs left at the top while MATs is still very young.

Zangash

Banned
The fact that MatS is able to play the CL games for us is a clear enough sign that he's good enough for us to play him in La Liga. Loaning him out because Bravo has "Some years" left at the top would be pointless. One could argue that ter Stegen is even better than Bravo. The only thing Bravo has that puts him above MatS is the La Liga starting spot, which is arbitrarily being awarded to Bravo.

frog-fcb

I think MATS and bravo will switch roles next season. This has been a season for ter stegen to learn to fit into the team and get adjusted to the spanish league culture media etc. By playing him in the cup games this year he is getting playing time and if he does make a mistake along the line by the time he plays again the media furore would be died down again. We have seen so many kids be threw into the gauntlet before with the constant media hype etc and failing so by protecting mats in my eyes we are doing the right thing

Zangash

Banned
Right after the shocker that Bravo had on the weekend, too. Hopefully seeing MatS play like that will give Bravo the mental boost he needs to get back to his previous level.

Meitux

Why can't this guy get a chance of getting a normal spot at the team's goalposts? Playing only few games without constant rhythm he showed what a goalkeeper he can turn to be. Bravo is decent but sometimes well.. ''doesnt have it''. Marc is the future and already looks promising.

Home of Barca Fans