1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

frog-fcb

How could anyone here seriously think about getting rid of mats. He is a brilliant gk and will be our future for the next 10+ years. I also think he will become one of the top 5 gks in the world in the next few years. Also next season i reckon we will see our gks swap roles and mats will step up and become our no 1 in the league

Kohe321

Instagram Ter Stegen: Nice day
11085036_1591987587748105_1484719136_n.jpg

Stegen living the good life! Looks like a fantastic day indeed :)

zanela

Nice bench!

In short, the story of ter stegen since he joined Barca. :troll:

Even Lord douglas has more LL mins, soon it will be vermacrock, and he was out almost all season. :slap:

Zangash

Banned
Nice bench!

In short, the story of ter stegen since he joined Barca. :troll:

Even Lord douglas has more LL mins, soon it will be vermacrock, and he was out almost all season. :slap:

ter Stegen has only lost one game since joining the club and is well on his way to CL glory.

I don't think he's too upset at this point.

Egert

Estonian Culé
That moment when you realise that you haven't started a match for Barca since March but you are going to start one in 2 days

f2ntg.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some people calling for him to go on loan, where would you guys realistically like to see him go?

Somewhere he can play regularly. A temporary move back to Germany and Borussia Dortmund might be good considering how much Weidenfeller has declined and become kind of a liability.

Moving to a team in La Liga would've been ideal, but that's not possible because all the top teams have good GKs already.

Home of Barca Fans