1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It was disappointing.I defended him the first time it happened, but I can't this time.I still think he's a decent keeper, but that cost us 3 pts.

Still, a draw away in Italy is ok.Am still confident we'll top the group.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

2 points lost. We drew the game.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
ter Stegen doesn't have a great day: "He's gonna cost us titles, he's a pretender, he's useless so sell him"

ter Stegen does well the next game: "Great GK, what a talent we have!, I'm happy we have him etc."

Only thing it tells me is that we have some really great experts on this forum who know more than people like Oliver Kahn, Luis Enrique and co. I really look forward to see you guys in the commentary box or on the sideline as coaches in the future.

Then again people wanted to bench Neymar for Munir of all people when he was slightly out of form for a month last season in February and sell Messi a year ago because he "had declined", "didn't have passion for Barca anymore" and "Was not priotizing Barca and saving himself for the WC" so this isn't exactly surprising at all. Had fans been in charge of the club we would have probably been in Segunda already.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Death to Lol Stegen! Death to the false prophet Lol Stegen!

All hail our new savior Lord Masip! The scriptures say he's the second coming of Bravo! Hail Masip the bringer of clean sheets!

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
ter Stegen doesn't have a great day: "He's gonna cost us titles, he's a pretender, he's useless so sell him"

ter Stegen does well the next game: "Great GK, what a talent we have!, I'm happy we have him etc."

Only thing it tells me is that we have some really great experts on this forum who know more than people like Oliver Kahn, Luis Enrique and co. I really look forward to see you guys in the commentary box or on the sideline as coaches in the future.

Then again people wanted to bench Neymar for Munir of all people when he was slightly out of form for a month last season in February and sell Messi a year ago because he "had declined", "didn't have passion for Barca anymore" and "Was not priotizing Barca and saving himself for the WC" so this isn't exactly surprising at all. Had fans been in charge of the club we would have probably been in Segunda already.

fans are in charge of the club, socis and club members are fans....

valonquar

While he should have tried harder to save it, in a weird way I'm kinda glad that he didn't.

In order to save that he'd have to run at top speed and then jumped TOWARDS the goalpost, with his arm outstretched. That's like asking for an injury. If he'd done that there is chance that's we would be left with Masip as our only goalkeeper for the next few games.

And here is Muller's goal because no reason:

http://streamable.com/1slu?t=0.3

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pretty remarkable goal but after having been beaten in a similar fashion only recently its hard to defend the player, a player who I generally prefer over the Chilean

Home of Barca Fans