1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I will when i find a good one with Gotze in Bayern shirt :p

This is not good enough? ;)

tumblr_mpf9hax78D1s6iz3bo1_500.jpg

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
You guys are guaranteeing he'll improve, you're comparing him to the likes of Kahn yet saying we shouldn't compare him to Valdes because he's too young... I have no doubt that he could become a great GK, but I also think he can stay the way he is for the rest of his career and never fill his potential. Going to Barca will put enormous pressure on him, with our return to pressing he won't get nearly enough practice making saves, being mistake prone will hurt him a lot more when he only has two or three saves to make as opposed to a dozen.... I just don't rate him nearly as highly as you guys do, not yet in any case.

Meitux

Thank you both mixer and Luft,gonna test every and see which looks better. ;), btw sorry for off topic..

Last edited:

Darko

Whoever says that Ter Stegen is overrated is either blind or stupid ...or maybe both.

This guy is the real deal. Every keeper makes a mistake once in a while. And Ter Stegen is young. He will learn from his mistakes.

this

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Ohh, Bastian was looking at him as if he were Sarah Brandner, haha. Anyway, Meitux, don't worry, Götze is going to start in the game this Sunday (16:00 pm local time I believe) against Gyori of Hungary, there should be plenty of pictures of him in the Bayern jersey.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Whoever says that Ter Stegen is overrated is either blind or stupid ...or maybe both.

This guy is the real deal. Every keeper makes a mistake once in a while. And Ter Stegen is young. He will learn from his mistakes.

Well his mistakes aren't just "once in a while" but even then he still has amazing potential, even De Gea was this criticized before and look how good he is now.

SamperFCB

Has a lot to learn before adding something to Barca. Great goalkeeper on his line with superb reflexes. But a bit worrying to see him making some silly mistakes. Only this year (2013) I count already 4 errors. Way too much.

Banana-Rama

stegen is very young for a goalkeeper, he'll make mistakes at this age, expecting a world class 21 year old GK is unrealistic...

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
ter Stegen makes errors - wow he's damn overrated, can't you see it?
ter Stegen makes unbelievable saves - too many errors, overrated, hyped etc...
logic

desoe

Amazing today. Leave alone the incredible PK save, but what about that shot from Kroos he saved in the first half? The first thing which crossed my mind was - would have Reina saved that?

I hope our so called "scouts" watched this game.

Home of Barca Fans