1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Out of the blue, Löw recently started to consider Weidenfeller as a GK option after ignoring him for ages. Coincidence?
I pretty much doubt that Löw will take three alpha GK to the WC. Neuer is undisputed No. 1 and of course better than Weidenfeller..hilarious to think otherwise..ATM Adler is pretty much clear No. 2.

Neuer, Adler and Weidenfeller together to one tournament? IMO Löw prefers to take a young GK as No. 3 who doesnt expect too much to collect some valuable experience.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I pretty much doubt that Löw will take three alpha GK to the WC. Neuer is undisputed No. 1 and of course better than Weidenfeller..hilarious to think otherwise..ATM Adler is pretty much clear No. 2.

Neuer, Adler and Weidenfeller together to one tournament? IMO Löw prefers to take a young GK as No. 3 who doesnt expect too much to collect some valuable experience.

Don't really care to be honest, but yeah, Weidenfeller might be a bad example. It is true though. Löw knows exactly whom he likes and sticks with that (and Kießling is not one of those people).

Anyway. Just saying that a possible transfer of ter Stegen wouldn't be influenced by this being a WC year, as he wouldn't be among Löw's top two anyway, and top 3 remains to be seen given Löw now considers Weidenfeller.

L

linetty

How did he perform today? I heard he conceded 4 goals. Was it his fault?

Meitux

Oh how many games have you seen ter Stegen play, this must be your first right? He's a great keeper but Courtois had 2 unbelievable seasons with Atletico and is without a doubt the best young goalkeeper in the world, ter Stegen is not far away but because of his young age it's pretty normal that sometimes he's inconsistent. Courtois has been playing consistenly good for so long.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Oh how many games have you seen ter Stegen play, this must be your first right? He's a great keeper but Courtois had 2 unbelievable seasons with Atletico and is without a doubt the best young goalkeeper in the world, ter Stegen is not far away but because of his young age it's pretty normal that sometimes he's inconsistent. Courtois has been playing consistenly good for so long.
I've followed him since 11/12.
edit: sorry, you didn't quote hamydik and I thought you said it to everybody who praised him.

Co0ter

I agree, Courtois has been bananas for Atletico for a while now, clearly the best young, talented GK. I havent seen enough of Ter Stegen to have a solid opinion but from what I've seen he's promising. I'd go with Courtois anyday though, consistently a beast.

Home of Barca Fans