1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Neal Faradinho

I agree, Courtois has been bananas for Atletico for a while now, clearly the best young, talented GK. I havent seen enough of Ter Stegen to have a solid opinion but from what I've seen he's promising. I'd go with Courtois anyday though, consistently a beast.

Courtois has the best defence in the world in front of him, while Ter Stegen has a shit defence in front of him.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
You guys are underrating De Gea, he's certainly better than Ter Stegen and I'd pick him ahead of Courtois as well. And he has the terribly performing United team ahead of him.

Darko

Courtois>De Gea
But yeah,De Gea is pretty underrated because of his mistakes at the start of his United career.

raskolnikov

Reina is our next season #1 keeper since he has a la masia history, better accept it now than be dissapointed later.

hamidyk

Oh how many games have you seen ter Stegen play, this must be your first right? He's a great keeper but Courtois had 2 unbelievable seasons with Atletico and is without a doubt the best young goalkeeper in the world, ter Stegen is not far away but because of his young age it's pretty normal that sometimes he's inconsistent. Courtois has been playing consistenly good for so long.

i followed him last two season and watch every match he play this season.
he is better than Courtois and A.madrid's defence is far away better than monchen's

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I don't think he's better than courtois, but he's very good and a realistic target.

Cule4life

The Culest
IMO Courtois>Ter Stegen

But we wont get Courtois so we should go for Ter Stegen else it will be Thiago Silva 2.0

Indignado

Reina is our next season #1 keeper since he has a la masia history, better accept it now than be dissapointed later.

I wouldn't say that, ter Stegen is a pretty easy target so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle getting him here. We might just as well see both ter Stegen and Reina at Barça next season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 9m
According to @SiqueRodriguez Ter Stegen will cost only €8m plus €2m in add-ons.

S Rodriguez works for Cadena SER.

Home of Barca Fans