1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

malvolio

Real won three times in a row with navas as GK, atletico won last season with oblak, italy won this season with donnaruma - they are elite GK's. Tese days you wont win big titles with average GK's.

It's far more important to have an overall great team than to have some legendary GK in goal.

Suddenly Donnarumma is the second coming of Lev Yashin because he had a good tournament with Italy, in an otherwise poor EURO and a transfer to PSG.

Bobo32

I correct it: Its easier to win big titles with a worldclass GK. By the way Navas was a beast at levante.

It's a very old truth that a good goalie helps in winning trophies.
The german keeper at Barcelona right now at least won some leagues and cups. I think he saved at least one penalty to help Barcelona win its only trophy last season.
I do not think he is at all to blame for Barcelona losing to either Roma, Liverpool or Bayern. You could put whatever goalie you want in those games and it wouldn't make Barcelona win.

If there is a beast available right now, point to him. Donnarumma is laughable as a Barcelona goalie, and the argentinian one is as old as ter Stegen and I doubt he is as good even though some people claim so (for how long would they maintain that if Barcelona did swap him in?)

iniestaGOAT

It's a very old truth that a good goalie helps in winning trophies.
The german keeper at Barcelona right now at least won some leagues and cups. I think he saved at least one penalty to help Barcelona win its only trophy last season.
I do not think he is at all to blame for Barcelona losing to either Roma, Liverpool or Bayern. You could put whatever goalie you want in those games and it wouldn't make Barcelona win.

If there is a beast available right now, point to him. Donnarumma is laughable as a Barcelona goalie, and the argentinian one is as old as ter Stegen and I doubt he is as good even though some people claim so (for how long would they maintain that if Barcelona did swap him in?)

Please go back and watch the Liverpool vs Barcelona second leg again. 4/4 or at least 3/4 of the goals would have been saved with any half decent Goalkeeper.

Ter stegen is wank.

Rory

If he can reclaim his 18/19 form. Excluding the dreadful anfield game then we’ll have a very good keeper again. If his form continues like last year I can’t understand why anyone would want him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If he can reclaim his 18/19 form. Excluding the dreadful anfield game then we’ll have a very good keeper again. If his form continues like last year I can’t understand why anyone would want him.

The 2-8 has killed him, he will never get to his best again, will go to besiktas in two years.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's had too many humiliations. I don't like using this saying but he's basically damaged goods. No sign of mental fortitude left

raedkuwait

The 2-8 has killed him, he will never get to his best again, will go to besiktas in two years.

Nah man he was dead on arrival, nothing to do with
2-8، and i think the rome and liverpool match was more
More humiliating, he is just never was good, he is week on all Keepers departments, he was just lucky before on
The ball kept hetting him thats all. Even our win
Against juventus he got so lucky in many brain farts
He did, go back and watch it.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nah man he was dead on arrival, nothing to do with
2-8، and i think the rome and liverpool match was more
More humiliating, he is just never was good, he is week on all Keepers departments, he was just lucky before on
The ball kept hetting him thats all. Even our win
Against juventus he got so lucky in many brain farts
He did, go back and watch it.

the 0-3 and 0-4 had destroyed him but i saw 2% of life in him, there was a small chance that he would regenerate and rise like the phoenix from the ashes but no, the 2-8 killed him completely.

Devils

Nah those matches exposed him.

He has had compilations of comedy errors he's had while he was with Gladbach and a few appearances in the German National Team.

He's always been trash but was protected in his first few seasons here because during the MSN era we actually had a decent team.

Home of Barca Fans