1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Windhook

He and other keeper have saved a ton of one on ones like that.

Folk just speaking shite when it doesnt come off as if know better.

There is a split second to react and take a chance on what player will do. You are speaking as if he knew player would take it round him.

Speaking in past tense now. He was promising in 2015-17. When he still used to handle the ball and save some wonders with his hands.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's had constant knee issues the last three years. That enough should warrant moving on from him ASAP.

He's prime candidate for falling off a cliff.

zanela

I'm starting to wonder how much of our predicament is down to defensive woes and poor gking, and how much to our lack of threat upfront. To put it in to perspective, Madrid has conceded the same number of goals as Barca (12) but has scored 10 goals more and sits at the top of the table. Mats or not, Barca will continue to concede in regularity, but without upgrading the attack, Barca will fall short more often than not.

serghei

I'm starting to wonder how much of our predicament is down to defensive woes and poor gking, and how much to our lack of threat upfront. To put it in to perspective, Madrid has conceded the same number of goals as Barca (12) but has scored 10 goals more and sits at the top of the table. Mats or not, Barca will continue to concede in regularity, but without upgrading the attack, Barca will fall short more often than not.

From how many shots?

Bobo32

Yes it is hard to win all games when you have a +4 goal difference after 11 games. 12 conceded is just a little high to be tolerable, but 16 goals in 11 games is terribly low if you want to compete. It all goes a bit hand in hand of course, but the main problem is in scoring, not in not conceding I agree.

JamDav1982

The problem today was conceding.

Busi and Pique act like amateurs when should be leading team through tough moments and Alaves have their only chance of game minutes after Barca take the lead.

Home of Barca Fans