1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Get Onana on a free transfer and scout for the next big thing at the GK position.

Inaki Pena and Tenas are not it.

Maybe ter Stegen will leave after a season sitting on the bench.

Messi983

Get Onana on a free transfer and scout for the next big thing at the GK position.

Inaki Pena and Tenas are not it.

Maybe ter Stegen will leave after a season sitting on the bench.

Won't happen. There are already rumours we'll sell Neto in January as Xavi is ok with Pena and Tenas.

raedkuwait

some of you say he was good for 2 seasons, as i remember even our final in CL with juventus he got
really really lucky on 2 or 3 blunders when he came out for crosses only to grab the air, please some one
post some of his wow saves where an average keeper or less would not make, and where the ball was
not het directly at him. as far as i know he was shit since we got him slow and his technique is shit.
and me and Devils kept saying that he is the worst keeper ever while many in here where in denial.

ajnotkeith

Tenas certainly not. Only so far this season in Segunda B already conceded by missing a backpass and conceding direct from a corner. He'll probably sign for a Segunda team when his contract here is up and we could put a buyback I guess.

Pena showed some good things but don't believe he is better than Neto, who has a lot of experience playing with great teams.

I heavily doubt those rumours are true.
If they are then Xavi is no better than that typical Barca twitter fans who say we should promote the whole B team because they're La Masia. That shows to me he hasn't watched the players he wants to be promoted.

Ter Stegen is in terrible form and is losing us points. There needs to be a capable alternative if Xavi is really inclined to drop him.

Rory

Says it all when he made sure to keep his goalkeeping coach and barca said yes whatever you want (unless I'm remembering wrong). The guy doesn't even want fresh ideas on how he can improve. He probably fears that a new gk coach would come in and start improving the competition for his place.

iniestaGOAT

Says it all when he made sure to keep his goalkeeping coach and barca said yes whatever you want (unless I'm remembering wrong). The guy doesn't even want fresh ideas on how he can improve. He probably fears that a new gk coach would come in and start improving the competition for his place.

I have no doubt he does. He has never improved and fans had the nerve to say he is better than valdes who had balls as big as football itself.

Messi983

Should sell Neto anyway if we can get money for him. He isn't good.

Didn't say we shouldn't sell Neto just that it looks like we won't look for a new GK to compete with MATS or eventually replace him but rather be comfortable keeping homegrown kids as his backup.

Home of Barca Fans