1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It seems like a desperate attempt to instill confidence in MAtS by publicly backing him up. If he is still dead after this, Neto/Tenas should see minutes

khaled_a_d

Xavi: ?Ter Stegen is fundamental, his commitment and dedication are extraordinary, he wants to improve. He knows he needs to improve in goal, but his kicking is excellent. "

I am #TeamXavi but some of the things he says are genuinely terrifying.

Translation: I know he is bad, but he is all what we got.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We don't need a goalkeeper to kick the ball and all the distribution BS, at least not the most important thing, we need a keeper to stop the goals from going in.

Windhook

Xavi didn't mean that, but the club cannot afford shit coming out of the locker room to put even more negatives in the press on underperforming players. Also he seems to distrust Neto, who is of the same quality in my view.

The goals MATS conceded (aimed right at his body and hands) in the last few games was extremely poor effort from a GK considered among the best in the world few years ago. Not convinced he'll be our starter next season if we get Onana or other committed GK, which MATS is not currently.

I know Xavi acts with patience with the whole squad, but this cannot go on forever. There's a limit in everything.

Porque

I know it is an old joke already, but being serious, MaTS really needs to ask Lenglet and attentively learn how to move his hands quickly from his body towards the ball.

iniestaGOAT

At least Xavi can see he cant save shit. Ter Clown better get his act together or hes gone end of season if he keeps concedinng stupid goals and his stans keep blaming the defense when he cant save shit.

FCBfan22

His kicking is excellent...

:rofl1:

What's next? His hair is neatly styled? He wears nice shoes off the pitch? He has a nice electric scooter?

Sailor Mars

Both goals conceded on the weekend were due to defensive mishaps but Ter Stegen is given the most blame.

People are just in a frenzy for a new scapegoat.

He will go down as a martyr when the next GK performs the same.

FCBfan22

Both goals conceded on the weekend were due to defensive mishaps but Ter Stegen is given the most blame.

People are just in a frenzy for a new scapegoat.

He will go down as a martyr when the next GK performs the same.

Man... Nobody is saying our defense isn't utter shite. Because it is. 2nd goal this weekend is purely on Araujo, Garcia and their horrible positioning and awareness (Garcia went to no man's land and Araujo basically left his man).

However, the first goal and the likes of Sane goal... Those should be saved by a Barca keeper. And we are concieding tons and tons of goals like that in last 2 seasons or so.

Behaving as an entitled prick while goalkeeping like that doesn't help.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans