1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

messi2140

6racies Xavi
For the lazy ones:

Ter Stegen: "People think and speak knowing more than me... If I were wrong, I wouldn't be on the pitch. I have a responsibility for myself, for the team and for the club. I'm fine and I'll do my best."

"In football there are good and less good moments, but I feel good and the team is also good now."
"I wouldn’t be on the pitch if I were out of shape."
"Some journalists write things to add more fuel on the fire. I see it and I know it because it's their job, but I'm calm because I know I'm doing things right."
"I'm going to try to stop everything that reaches the net for goal. You have to be prepared. I'll try to do a good training session, which always helps. Let's hope we can win in 90 minutes, but if we have to go to penalties I'll be ready for it."

Just quoting this

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KingLeo10

Even with that rotten midfield, we would have won 1 CL out of Roma/Anfield with a top keeper and not this embarrassment.

Kuchi

Stunned by that, no way napoli was getting something out of that..they got a penalty...pls fire this clown.

Sorin

Should warm the bench for the rest of the season. And sold in the summer for whatever money clubs are willing to give for this bellend. Even 5 million and I'd sell.

Home of Barca Fans