1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Andresito

Staff member
His comments today.....he's so arrogant he cannot see he's fallen off a cliff.

Also criticized the media for the criticism he's received lately for his poor performances :lol:

For the lazy ones:

Ter Stegen: "People think and speak knowing more than me... If I were wrong, I wouldn't be on the pitch. I have a responsibility for myself, for the team and for the club. I'm fine and I'll do my best."
"In football there are good and less good moments, but I feel good and the team is also good now."
"I wouldn’t be on the pitch if I were out of shape."
"Some journalists write things to add more fuel on the fire. I see it and I know it because it's their job, but I'm calm because I know I'm doing things right."
"I'm going to try to stop everything that reaches the net for goal. You have to be prepared. I'll try to do a good training session, which always helps. Let's hope we can win in 90 minutes, but if we have to go to penalties I'll be ready for it."

malvolio

Pretty boring if you ask me. "Journalists" these days do write an insane amount of bullshit anyway.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

For the lazy ones:

Ter Stegen: "People think and speak knowing more than me... If I were wrong, I wouldn't be on the pitch. I have a responsibility for myself, for the team and for the club. I'm fine and I'll do my best."
"In football there are good and less good moments, but I feel good and the team is also good now."
"Some journalists write things to add more fuel on the fire. I see it and I know it because it's their job, but I'm calm because I know I'm doing things right."
"I'm going to try to stop everything that reaches the net for goal. You have to be prepared. I'll try to do a good training session, which always helps. Let's hope we can win in 90 minutes, but if we have to go to penalties I'll be ready for it."

Rat stegen

Porque

For the lazy ones:

200.gif

FinBarcelonafan

The old guards can't take any critism. In all honesty through the years, they should have gotten way more critism than what they got.

All those CL embarrassments and no player was let go.

Home of Barca Fans