1 - Victor Valdes

Galning

Step up? How can he step up when the only thing he has to do in an entire game is get two balls out of the back of his net?

M

mitkoa7x

2nd goal was a joke, he could have stretched out his leg instead of diving. He's still piss poor and is bound to cost us some more games this season.

DennyCrane

2nd goal was a joke, he could have stretched out his leg instead of diving. He's still piss poor and is bound to cost us some more games this season.

Well, you know, he didn't cost us... because, you know, from what I've seen, well... we actually won that match.

DennyCrane

you never know,it could be cost if we didnt win

That's circular reasoning. If's and but's don't have a place in football.

It's always the same. Even after we win, half the forum starts shitting on every player they can get their hands on and even dare to camouflage this behaviour as constructive criticism. Some peoples' ego has outgrown the love to the club. It seems more important to flood the forum with mindless observations in order to gain "reputation" for pointing out single mistakes than to celebrate our victories. If this behaviour is directly related to the penis-extension aka post-count is not for me to discuss but the assumption seems reasonable.

Do you guys sit in front of your television eagerly waiting for someone to make a mistake (which Valdez didn't btw.) with the thought: "Yeah, now I can gather together with the other empty husks and verbally pummel that player on barcaforum" or what ?
I celebrate every match regardless of the result, even more so when we win. But just for you guys, I hope someone always makes a silly mistake just to watch you barfing all over the place.
And btw. this wasn't targeted at you, but at many here.

Meitux

That's circular reasoning. If's and but's don't have a place in football.

It's always the same. Even after we win, half the forum starts shitting on every player they can get their hands on and even dare to camouflage this behaviour as constructive criticism. Some peoples' ego has outgrown the love to the club. It seems more important to flood the forum with mindless observations in order to gain "reputation" for pointing out single mistakes than to celebrate our victories. If this behaviour is directly related to the penis-extension aka post-count is not for me to discuss but the assumption seems reasonable.

Do you guys sit in front of your television eagerly waiting for someone to make a mistake (which Valdez didn't btw.) with the thought: "Yeah, now I can gather together with the other empty husks and verbally pummel that player on barcaforum" or what ?
I celebrate every match regardless of the result, even more so when we win. But just for you guys, I hope someone always makes a silly mistake just to watch you barfing all over the place.
And btw. this wasn't targeted at you, but at many here.
i agree that if hasnt place and football but not only in football but also in life,when you make something you just make it there is no turning back,and i didnt say that this goal was valdes's mistake it was poor defending mostly

Home of Barca Fans