1 - Victor Valdes

M

mitkoa7x

Beastly game! Its performances like these that are going to redeem him (in my eyes) :worthy:

X

xaviniesta

he should get just as much credit as xavi or even more, but unfortunately we all know this won't happen...

footyfan

Calma, calma
he should get just as much credit as xavi or even more, but unfortunately we all know this won't happen...

Weren't you complaining that strikers get too much credit when they do nothing for an entire game but pop up to score a goal? Shouldn't that apply to Valdes here?

I'm not saying Valdes doesn't deserve the credit here, but just wanted to say that every goal counts, it doesn't matter if the striker was playing shit the whole game as long as he scores.

Henry_IB

Banned
This thread is such a rollercoaster. He goes from being the boss to being replaceable by any third division keeper, rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

Barca8

This thread is such a rollercoaster. He goes from being the boss to being replaceable by any third division keeper, rinse and repeat.

haha yeah somtimes all it takes is a good game and the fans are back on your side. All the rumors are saying Barca are lining up Tim Krul and I hope its true. Krul doesn't have the best backline in front of him but he is a stellar young keeper who makes very few mistakes.

Home of Barca Fans