1 - Victor Valdes

X

xaviniesta

Fernando Palomo ‏@Palomo_ESPN

Partido para recordar la próxima vez que Valdés tenga un error, como cualquier otro arquero. Si lo gana el Barça es mucho por él.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Fernando Palomo ‏@Palomo_ESPN

Partido para recordar la próxima vez que Valdés tenga un error, como cualquier otro arquero. Si lo gana el Barça es mucho por él.
Was he commentating the barca vs Grenada game? I miss his GOOOOOOL in clasicos. I usually hear the other one when we face Madrid. Another reason why I don't tune into ESPN deportes.

X

xaviniesta

i think he was shocked that dani didn't make any attempt to close down the striker there.

Meitux

a propably world class keeper should be ready any moment not just wait for the defender to block it but be ready to save it... it wasnt the best of shots anyway

M

mitkoa7x

Right after his save against Granada he does this... how can I regain my confidence in him if he doesnt even bother saving simple shots!?

Zebulun

I think its high time we have a world class goalkeeper to give victor competition, he has no reason to stay sharp he is guaranteed a starting spot every league or CL game. how much more stupid goals will he concede! hugo lloris anyone?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
How many clubs have "world class goalkeepers" as backups?

You guys realize Barcelona's defense as a complete joke right now, right?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Casillas let in a soft goal...Madrid needs to quickly sign Lloris, Joe Hart, Nuer and bring back Dudek, it's clear Casillas will only try with world class competition.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Right after his save against Granada he does this... how can I regain my confidence in him if he doesnt even bother saving simple shots!?
Yeah atm VV is screwing up but the defense was even worse so well idk what to make of it, yet I don't think we can find any GK's around to the level of VV let alone being better than him.

Home of Barca Fans