1 - Victor Valdes

Galning

He made no mistakes..

1) penalty
2) didn't see the ball coming. It went straight towards him but he wasn't able to parry it. Maybe he could've done better here but definitely not "a mistake".
3) free kick, top corner
4) own goal

E

estranged

He made no mistakes..

1) penalty
2) didn't see the ball coming. It went straight towards him but he wasn't able to parry it. Maybe he could've done better here but definitely not "a mistake".
3) free kick, top corner
4) own goal

spot on.

X

xaviniesta

plus at the end of the game made some comfortable saves as well.

some guys here just don't know what they are saying. they just want to blame somebody. maybe they get satisfaction from this, don't know....

the barca fan(boys) have absolutely no patience btw. look at chelsea fans. still beliving torres will come back. or arsenal fans for beliving this could become their year. they belive in their team/players, not to blame them for every opportunity. gloryhunting spoiled little fanboys, i'm embarresed to be a cule at these moments tbh..

Last edited:

Galning

some guys here just don't know what they are saying. they just want to blame somebody. maybe they get satisfaction from this, don't know....

Yeah.. and his defence was Montoya-Song-Mascherano-Alba, and later even Adriano at centre back. It's been a long time since our defence was Alves-Puyol-Piqué-Abidal.

F

Frejsgodes

I thought he should have done better with the fk. He obviously didn't the wall, which is why he took a step to the right. Had he not done that, he probably would have saved it. Kinda like van der Sar in the 2011 CL final when Leo scored.

barca7788

Nepali Cule

the barca fan(boys) have absolutely no patience btw. look at chelsea fans. still beliving torres will come back. or arsenal fans for beliving this could become their year. they belive in their team/players, not to blame them for every opportunity. gloryhunting spoiled little fanboys, i'm embarresed to be a cule at these moments tbh..

it has always been like that, everywhere in spain. am i wrong?

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

He made no mistakes..

QUOTE]

it´s funny. lol

Yaya

He made no mistakes..

1) penalty
3) free kick, top corner
4) own goal

I hope this is you trolling.

Home of Barca Fans