1 - Victor Valdes

X

xaviniesta

good to see his confident crows when he is playing together with puyol-pique-busquets. those passes are back. :worthy:

some great saves, the penalti, pfff, how quickly he reacted to the second one. amazing.

:valdes:

abual3bed1

Tonight's performance will see him getting more confidence to go back to his old self where he shines when needed, just like that double save on the penalty.

E

estranged

Horrible performance, it's his fault, along with Alexis, that we are 11 points behind Real.

He's back :worthy:

He never went away, he'll continue making some big mistakes in the future, but he will make up for it as he always does and he'll make it worth our while so long as we learn how to criticise properly and stop the shit talking.

BerkeleyBernie

exactly, he has never been away. although the defence clearly was.

And that penalty was the left-side midfield's fault, not the defense. They got bored and started playing tight tiki-taka at the half line while under pressure from Levante (rather than release the ball to a defender at a safe distance). They lost the ball twice doing that, putting the defense under unnecessary pressure.

X

xaviniesta

And that penalty was the left-side midfield's fault, not the defense. They got bored and started playing tight tiki-taka at the half line while under pressure from Levante (rather than release the ball to a defender at a safe distance). They lost the ball twice doing that, putting the defense under unnecessary pressure.

ummm, i was more of thinking about the whole season, not this game in particular.

Gennaro

tumblr_me2dh3OuIo1ri04pxo1_500.gif

:valdes:

footyfan

Calma, calma
No I thought he was poor in some matches for sure. I knew a lot of it was to do with confidence but his confidence hinging on the presence of his favorite centre-back pairing is worrying news. What about the times when Puyol will have retired and Pique gets injured? We can't make lame excuses like "Pique-Puyol weren't there" then.

Trickykid

Horrible performance, it's his fault, along with Alexis, that we are 11 points behind Real.

He never went away, he'll continue making some big mistakes in the future, but he will make up for it as he always does and he'll make it worth our while so long as we learn how to criticise properly and stop the shit talking.

Preach on, brother, preach on!

Home of Barca Fans