1 - Victor Valdes

Maria

He already said it few years ago when he was also offered a new contract and negotiated.
Don't know who would offer him his "last big paycheck" tbh.

Exactly, is 2009 all over again..but if 4 years ago he was top 5 in the world, right now he's not better than Pinto. I for one can't take his **** again and if his name would be Yaya Toure the club would sell him in the summer. But we all know that they will increase his salary and Gines will continue to threaten us with the next negotiation(and I'm scared because he is also Deulo's agent).
I don't Valdes is that kind of player. He loves the club.
Yeah..is just a coincidence that out of all canteranos we always have this problem with Valdes and that if we don't know the names of those who represent Xavi, Puyol or Iniesta, VV's agent is alreading making a tour in As, MD, Punto Pelota etc. But hey, we should all feel sorry for Valdes because he doesn't feel loved.

Last edited:

Yugi

he should leave, we could get someone new
not that I don´t love him but ter Stegen/De Gea/Courtouis would be brilliant for us imho

ivan22

From his official Facebook.

what does the "en su momento lo haré" part mean? I think I get the rest. It's not that negative the way I interpret it. He just wants to keep everyone calm who are taking the rumours about him leaving for real

F

Flavia

what does the "en su momento lo haré" part mean? I think I get the rest. It's not that negative the way I interpret it. He just wants to keep everyone calm who are taking the rumours about him leaving for real

"I want to make clear I didn't yet say anything about my future, I will when the time is right. All current talk is speculation."

Irish_Cules

I hope he signs up soon. I dread the day that Valdes leaves/retires. A lot of people read articles about promising young keepers or see keepers with good ratings in Fifa and assume they'll be great. Getting a reliable top class goalkeeper can be extremely tough though, as we learned with Bonano, Rustu etc.

ivan22

"I want to make clear I didn't yet say anything about my future, I will when the time is right. All current talk is speculation."

I don't see anything negative in this quote. Pathetic.

I hope he signs up soon. I dread the day that Valdes leaves/retires. A lot of people read articles about promising young keepers or see keepers with good ratings in Fifa and assume they'll be great. Getting a reliable top class goalkeeper can be extremely tough though, as we learned with Bonano, Rustu etc.

the thing with VV is that whenever he does his job, no one notices. When he does his job extremely well some barca fans give him credits but the day after that everyone forgot about what he did. When he makes one mistake (or two) in a game the shitstorm begins. And it lasts for several days.

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

the thing with VV is that whenever he does his job, no one notices. When he does his job extremely well some barca fans give him credits but the day after that everyone forgot about what he did. When he makes one mistake (or two) in a game the shitstorm begins. And it lasts for several days.
several days eh? more like several years...

Maria

His agent said that all Valdes wants is to get the same treatment as Casillas at Rm. I think Tito should start by benching him against Malaga.

Home of Barca Fans