1 - Victor Valdes

hendryrusli

Do we have a confirmation if he's leaving Barcelona in 2014? Tito might need to start finding replacement for him if he's really leaving.

Galning

Do we have a confirmation if he's leaving Barcelona in 2014? Tito might need to start finding replacement for him if he's really leaving.

Mundo Deportivo say De Gea is the first one on their radar if Valdés leaves but they say there are also other options.

X

xaviniesta

de gea is exactly the kind of goalkeeper barca DON'T need. he is just too inconsistent and mistake prone, no wonder SAF want to get rid of him really fast and often bench him.

hendryrusli

I'm so glad he's going to leave.
Thanks a lot for all these years Valdes very good keeper but he was never world class.

Are you kidding me? Valdes is a world class goalkeeper but unfortunately there's someone better than him (Cassilas, Buffon). Maybe you need these stats:

Zamora Trophy: 2004–05, 2008–09, 2009–10, 2010–11, 2011–12
ESM Team of the Year: 2010–11
La Liga Goalkeeper of the Year: 2010–11

Mundo Deportivo say De Gea is the first one on their radar if Valdés leaves but they say there are also other options.

I'm quite pessimistic De Gea will do well with us. He's still young and do not have enough experience yet (look at this his inconsistent performance with Man Utd and he does a lot of blunder). I prefer someone like Manuel Neuer or get someone with more experience.

impeh

Hi, its me..
dont see why he wouldnt want to stay, unless its because the club want to offload him, so simply wont offer him a new deal.

without being disrespectful, hes probably not one of the top 5 GKs in the world.. not really sure where else he'd go.

Home of Barca Fans