1 - Victor Valdes

poldep

I lost a lot of respect for Valdes. Look at Pep. He wanted to leave but didnt say anything untill the season was practically over. Why, why ffs announce it now? This could easily destabilize the team. What is he thinking?

Stric

I lost a lot of respect for Valdes. Look at Pep. He wanted to leave but didnt say anything untill the season was practically over. Why, why ffs announce it now? This could easily destabilize the team. What is he thinking?

Exactly. -100 points for Valdes. What the fuck was he thinking?

Ursegor

World Champion
Maybe Xavi can convince Casillas to move to Barca :p

But didn't you know. Casillas isn't good enough with his feet. Barcelona's passing game would look as terrible as Spain's if we replaced Valdes with Casillas. Herp da derp.

I'm 100 % sure that Valdes is leaving because xaviniesta got permabanned by the way. Unban xaviniesta and Valdes will stay. Guaranteed.

Leo10

1. I'd sell him this summer in a package together with Sanchez for 40 mill both.

2. Use the 40 to buy Neymar to replace Messi upfront.

3. Put Messi as our first GK. :yes:

(insert Messi GK pic here)

Stric

But didn't you know. Casillas isn't good enough with his feet. Barcelona's passing game would look as terrible as Spain's if we replaced Valdes with Casillas. Herp da derp.

:worthy:

This. People seem to forget we're talking about a GOALKEEPER here.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
What's the deal with looking for a replacement? We already have Colorado, and it's obvious he doesn't need a backup because he's just badass...

And good luck to VV in his future endeavors...

Home of Barca Fans