1 - Victor Valdes

Labinn

Man on fire!
Casillas = the best goalkeeper in the world has 7.2 milion euros per season,..
Valdes= wants 9 milion per season..

this is a joke.

Culeee

maz

I walk the line
Come on people im waiting for more anti vv comments! My week doesnt feel complete yet..

And surely someone has something to say about puyol.

maz

I walk the line
Yeah i am actually.

I love how you fill in for Fourteen when he's not here. He'll be very proud!

S

steaua86

Its been his club longer than it's been your club. Not to mention he has been a major part in us winning 2 CL's, 3 la ligas and a copa del rey.

Having said that, he isnt taking the piss out of your club. He is negotiating a high price that he feels he is worth based on what the club have said about him (particularly laporta), and the role he has played at the club. If it back fires then thats his problem.

Since I'm guessing you're related to Victor, who would pay him what he feels his true worth is ? Unless he goes to Saudi Arabia or robs a bank the dude isn't getting 9 million euros from anybody.

Negotiation would imply there would be some competition for his services.

X.A.U

The Special One
jacksonpopcornqf7.gif

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Its been his club longer than it's been your club. Not to mention he has been a major part in us winning 2 CL's, 3 la ligas and a copa del rey.

Having said that, he isnt taking the piss out of your club. He is negotiating a high price that he feels he is worth based on what the club have said about him (particularly laporta), and the role he has played at the club. If it back fires then thats his problem.

So what if he's been with Barça longer than I have? This case has a serious feel of the Cashlies about it, boyhood fan, youth product, "loyal" servant...but a money grabbing arsehole at the same time. There's negotation and then there's taking the piss, VV is now taking the piss. Like 100k a week isn't enough! If this goes on much longer then he may as well leave anyway because comments I've read on Sport, MD and a Catalan forum I read suggest he's alienating a lot of the fans already.

maz

I walk the line
So what if he's been with Barça longer than I have? This case has a serious feel of the Cashlies about it, boyhood fan, youth product, "loyal" servant...but a money grabbing arsehole at the same time. There's negotation and then there's taking the piss, VV is now taking the piss. Like 100k a week isn't enough! If this goes on much longer then he may as well leave anyway because comments I've read on Sport, MD and a Catalan forum I read suggest he's alienating a lot of the fans already.
To be honest, ill agree with you if he leaves. But until anything is final then we'll wait and see. I guess because of his agent the negotiations have been made more public. Which is a shame.

Since I'm guessing you're related to Victor, who would pay him what he feels his true worth is ? Unless he goes to Saudi Arabia or robs a bank the dude isn't getting 9 million euros from anybody.

Negotiation would imply there would be some competition for his services.
No one would pay him. Its called negotiations. If we offer him 6 or 7 mil and he rejects and goes somewhere else for the sae, then i will be pissed.

By the way i am in fact his long lost twice removed next door neighbour.

Home of Barca Fans