1 - Victor Valdes

Scumbag Champion

Boo-hoo.

If he doesn't want to play for the greatest football club in the world, I'll personally drive him to the airport.

He should be grateful a goalkeeper as average as he is has managed to win as much as he has done.

In life, in football, and at Barca, I have no time for cry babies and negative people. He should be blessed and realize just how lucky he is.

Taxi for Valdes!

Pepe Silvia

His decision to come public with this was so dumb. As someone already said, now precious time will be wasted by staff and players defending him when it could be spent on the pitch focusing on titles. Idiot move.

Zebulun

What do you guys think about de gea, to be honest I havent seen many games from him but i remember wanting us to sign him when he used to put in god like performances for atletico. I think he'd be a good buy, with some confidence he could reach iker's level. I believe manchester united are a bit critical of him even when the guy makes save after save like last weekends game vs norwich

Cule4life

The Culest
What do you guys think about de gea, to be honest I havent seen many games from him but i remember wanting us to sign him when he used to put in god like performances for atletico. I think he'd be a good buy, with some confidence he could reach iker's level. I believe manchester united are a bit critical of him even when the guy makes save after save like last weekends game vs norwich

His built is too small, hence his weakness on corners and weak punches. Its too much risk to assume he''ll overcome this. We are already weak at defending set pieces. We need a strongly built keeper like Ter Stegen

F

Flavia

His built is too small, hence his weakness on corners and weak punches. Its too much risk to assume he''ll overcome this. We are already weak at defending set pieces. We need a strongly built keeper like Ter Stegen
Agreed. Even Guaita is a better option than de gea. But knowing Barça transfer history, we'll end up with de gea or reina :icon_neutral:

Agreed. Even Guaita is a better option than de gea. But knowing Barça transfer history, we'll end up with de gea or reina :icon_neutral:

Actually, we've made some great transfers in the past (Alves, Villa), but we've also made some shitty ones (Ibra, Sanchez). Our transfers aren't as bad as people say, but they do seem to be hit-or-miss. I just hope this transfer is one of the great ones.

Cule4life

The Culest

If this happens it'll seriously raise the question whether we Barca fans are more knowledgeable than our mngt

Home of Barca Fans