10 - Ansu Fati

vuji_31

When we will sign winger with speed, dribble and being able to score 10 goals and assist 10 goals in league?

BBZ8800

A few days ago, I wrote about his weird finishing when he often shoots straight into a keeper or through defenders legs.

Tonight: 1st shot into a goalkeepers head (straight at him), the 2nd shot into a keeper and towards near post, it went in because the Gk jumped towards the far post (where 99% of players would shoot), but the goal was offside.

Anyway, very weird finishing again.

blaug

Rivaldo, Riquelme, Ronaldinho, Messi 🐐 and now this bum Fati. How did we get here? How did we give away such an iconic number to this nobody? God, this hurts

Devils

Stunning to see him.

But then again no matter how young a player is, when they have that many brutal injuries and surgeries, it's going to effect their physicality regardless.

Sad to see him in this state.

Porque

A few days ago, I wrote about his weird finishing when he often shoots straight into a keeper or through defenders legs.

Tonight: 1st shot into a goalkeepers head (straight at him), the 2nd shot into a keeper and towards near post, it went in because the Gk jumped towards the far post (where 99% of players would shoot), but the goal was offside.

Anyway, very weird finishing again.

I was always taught that the easiest way to score is to shoot quick and go just left or right of the goalkeepers foot. This is what Fati seems to do. Question is how successful will it be if goalkeepers anticipate this.

Horatio

You're welcome
His shooting could be pace related. Seems to me the way his foot connects with ball is the kind that happens when you barely get close enough to ball to shoot.

ajnotkeith

His shooting could be pace related. Seems to me the way his foot connects with ball is the kind that happens when you barely get close enough to ball to shoot.

I think he intentionally tries to shoot through the defenders legs or past their legs, I have seen him do it so many times.

Good tactic as keepers struggle to see those but not always easy to pull off.

malvolio

At this rate he'll enter his fourth season here and people will still blame the manager, the position he plays in or other players. Just like with world class midfielder FDJ.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
At this rate he'll enter his fourth season here and people will still blame the manager, the position he plays in or other players. Just like with world class midfielder FDJ.

Brainless comment. Contrary to FdJ he was actually injured for almost 2 whole seasons, and was great in the season he was fit

Home of Barca Fans