10 - Ansu Fati

mc_lovin

Birdy with another shit take, shocker.

Still have some hope in Ansu though. Give him another year, it's not like we can buy a wold-class left winger.

ajnotkeith

Birdy with another shit take, shocker.

Still have some hope in Ansu though. Give him another year, it's not like we can buy a wold-class left winger.

Selling him is pointless at the moment because we're just gonna get low balled and take all the risk, 30/40m is probably the best we'd get and that isn't that much. If he doesn't pan out we made a ok profit. If he does pan out we made a terrible decision.

Even if the club does think about selling him the best is to wait for a season or two where he hits a consistent run of form and then re-evaluate the situation.

iniestaGOAT

When did Ansu shine for a struggling team.
Is it disgraceful (really heavy word) to say a club legend like Pedro who was part of arguably the best version of the best team in the world, is better than a kid that has accomplished nothing, and is currently a sub option for this version of Barca and Spain.
So you think anyone would walk into Pedro's shoes and the team would be just fine?
I don't get your takes.

Pedro isn't a club legend calm down

He was a good player to do the dirty work when we had a great team that's it

Porque

Xavi rather feverishly defended Fati in yesterday's presser.

Still time for Fati to turn it around this season. But not working off the ball is a big no in modern football, and something he hasn't earned.

The signals he has given off lately have not been good. This is not some Ferran Torres out of form and low in form vibes he has been giving.

Porque

Ofc he will say that, he nows he is done because he is playing like 10 minutes per game.

Oh definitely. Like I said before, Xavi will defend all his squad in the media worse than Pep. Only need to read his quotes on wanting to keep PJANIC, Nico, etc.

I do think though the reference of young players want things too quickly these days, and about the squad numbers was directed to Fati.

Don't want to accuse, but I'm getting diva vibes from the kid in recent months. Could just be his barrier to process/cope with form, limitations and squad position. Things always worked for him before on the pitch.

Masetro10

Ansu is finished we can all see that now. It sucks but on the flip side we have Balde, Pedri, and Gavi to look forward to. Can't have it all and injuries are never fair.

vuji_31

When a mentally broken 35 years old alba is ahead of u in the wing position it means one thing : u are finished

True.

Hope so we can sell him for good cash, I would take Zaha for free anytime before Ansu.

We need good scouting this years, LW and RW positions are critical.

Home of Barca Fans