10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

danumber10

I saw against Villareal, when he dribbled two players. At the beginning. Your expectations are too high. His play isn't average.
What I meant was: Average for his standards. He's still good don't get me wrong but I know Messi is capable of more. He's just been poor with his finishing and loosing too many balls and not being able to take on defenders that often. I know the Real Messi ..and when he gets back in tha game he will shine like he used to. I don't remember Messi missing so many penalties in a season , that's very unlikely of him.

K

kroki223

What I meant was: Average for his standards. He's still good don't get me wrong but I know Messi is capable of more. He's just been poor with his finishing and loosing too many balls and not being able to take on defenders that often. I know the Real Messi ..and when he gets back in tha game he will shine like he used to. I don't remember Messi missing so many penalties in a season , that's very unlikely of him.

I think you have to be patient. Messi will be back. Last season Messi missed to penalties.

Doobs

The Messiah
I think the fact that he has missed so many chances and penalties lately shows that he is mentally and physically drained, he needs rest. The games we have coming up will be crucial and he needs to perform in them, with all the injuries to our players there is no chance we can rest him now, what do we do?

ivan22

I think the fact that he has missed so many chances and penalties lately shows that he is mentally and physically drained, he needs rest. The games we have coming up will be crucial and he needs to perform in them, with all the injuries to our players there is no chance we can rest him now, what do we do?

rest, rest, all I hear is rest. He had two weeks of winter break. Of course that's not going to make up for the hundreths of games he played in a row. but come on, its FEBRUARY, not may! if someone's to blame, then it's pep. def not leo. how many times we were 3-0/4-0 up in the 70th minute and he didnt sub messi? stupid pichichi award

K

kroki223

rest, rest, all I hear is rest. He had two weeks of winter break. Of course that's not going to make up for the hundreths of games he played in a row. but come on, its FEBRUARY, not may! if someone's to blame, then it's pep. def not leo. how many times we were 3-0/4-0 up in the 70th minute and he didnt sub messi? stupid pichichi award

How many goals couldn't have he scored, if Pep wouldn't have left him on the pitch.
Messi has been playing non stop from 2009. He played and had trainings during 2 summers (world cup and copa america). He has every year almost 70 matches. He can be tired. Let see his face! Messi isn't so strong as Alves or Xavi phisically. He had 10 days off in December, but it isn't soo much.

Doobs

The Messiah
For those complaining and saying he's chubby, at least he's less injury prone now! Touch wood.

*Actually touches wood*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans