10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
2 diff players in 2 diff positions with 2 diff ojectives in a game do not see how u can really compare them they are both one the best in the world at their respective positions

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I guess my total of games lately would be like 14-15 or something. I think thats enough for a quick evaluation. If we have to wait for 200 games, how much fun would this forum be and why is the Zlatan-thread even open for discussion?

I know its a nono to critizise Messi for anything at all, but frankly im not the person to care much about nono´s. :)

I dont generally support any clubs, although I like some more than others so I always have a favorite in any given game, and also sympatize with a lot of players. Messi has dropped in my eyes when I´ve followed him closer than the amazing highlights he creates over and over. I guess he has looked a bit... "not smart". /ducks
Nothing that says this will change when I´ve seen him more though.

Also note that by "dropped" I mean "still incredibly good". Just think Xavi have impressed me more.
Oh right 14-15 sorry I thought you had just seen our Champions League games this season. It's not a general no-no to criticise Messi but the way you kind of came out with it did get me on the defensive. In fairness a lot of people take Xavi over Messi and if I'm honest I like Xavi more but the majority of the forum will agree with me when I say Messi is the best better than anyone else.

Zincubus

Banned
I was asking Trillske Zincubus. Although cheers for telling us.

I was replying to a post by Zanella , actually :)

Zincubus, r u dutch?
I was watching a dutch channel yesterday on my stream & it had van basten doing the analysis of the game. Perhaps, the same channel?

C

ChrisFreville

hi, I'm Chris Freville. I and my little nephew Maria Christina (born in 7th February 2003) love red devils. I'm watching football more than 15 years and messi is the number 1 player I have ever seen.

ryuken

It is totally absurd to compare a CM to a winger. And as awesome as Xavi is, this season he has some mistakes as well as the other.

diegomessi

i am still shocked at what a gol scoring machine messi is becoming he is only 22 and already 88 gols for Barca if he stays 5 more years he may become in the scoring greats for fcb

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I hope Maria Christina is in fact your niece or the kid's going to get a hell of a time at school.

hi, I'm Chris Freville. I and my little nephew Maria Christina (born in 7th February 2003) love red devils. I'm watching football more than 15 years and messi is the number 1 player I have ever seen.

diegomessi

it was kind of stragne today to see messi playing Center attacking mid instead of out wide he received the ball deep and alot and never really ran at anyone from the right side of the field... i like him better out wide... the tactics today were very strange...

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
Is he ever going to pass to Ibra?

Bloody hell, it was like he was purposely ignoring him today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans