10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcelo

Lets just have faith that messi & co can make it happen tomorrow, we dont need any miracles, we just need te barca that weve love to watch field and do what they do best, win and win with class.

Richard.H

Reason 7,886,125 why Messi is the GOAT:

- didn't even flinch when Xavi missed that 1v1

Did you see his reaction when RM scored within the first 20 seconds of the first clasico of La Liga? Didn't even react at all, acted like nothing happened. The guy is amazingly calm at all times. Reminds me a lot of jon jones (the UFC fighter).

X

xaviniesta

Did you see his reaction when RM scored within the first 20 seconds of the first clasico of La Liga? Didn't even react at all, acted like nothing happened. The guy is amazingly calm at all times. Reminds me a lot of jon jones (the UFC fighter).

he just pulled up his sleeved and was like: shit just got real.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

bones is inhuman..seriously, he has absoluyely no emotion.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Sadly, the worst player on the pitch... All his passes were terrible, missed two one-on-ones and missed the penalty... I can't remember him being so average, playing very single match finally caught up with him...

ryuken

Yeah, tiredness finally caught up with him and too bad it comes at the worst possible time. 3 crunch matches one after another.

El Guaje

Hmmm wouldnt blame it on being tired. He missed 2 great 1v1 chances + that PK.

Lets just say that he simply choked and had one of the worst performances of his career.

Superfly

Banned
tumblr_m304b2Ew9u1rtkn6ao1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans