10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzaR

Had a bad game but it happens to all players.

Just hope the loss doesn't affect him too badly. His incredible talent still cant be doubted and as shown in the gif below , nor can his passion for this club, would not be surprised if a few tears were shred while his head was in his shirt.

Hopefully next year he will come back stronger and hungrier.

tumblr_m304b2Ew9u1rtkn6ao1_500.gif

F

Flavia

He is the best. had a bad game, missed a penalty, but that happens. I hope now everyone helps him out to be the beat the goalscoring record of a season.
Love you, Messi.

So gutted for this monster of a player, team required him to carry the team one time too many it seems he just couldnt do it.....

Still best player in the World in my eyes regardless of what the pundits and media will say

So gutted for this monster of a player, team required him to carry the team one time too many it seems he just couldnt do it.....

Still best player in the World in my eyes regardless of what the pundits and media will say

Hatem Ben Arfa

he was poor unfortunately.

will still win Ballon D'Or for a 63+ goal season.

gave away so many balls though.

Didn't look hungry, didn't look like he wanted it badly enough

no pressing at all from him says it all really. and he was rested midweek too!

I still have faith in him

Der Kaiser

He´s tired, physically and mentally. He can´t carry the team all season long, noone can. Next season other players will have to step up in terms of scoring goals. Alexis, Villa, Pedro, Cesc, Tello and Cuenca have to work on their finishing, it can´t be that Messi is the only reliable goalscorer when we´re competing in at least 3 competitions.

I also think that Pep has to think about resting him every once in a while, even if Leo doesn´t want to. It´s a miracle that he hasn´t had any serious injuries the last few seasons, he´s been seriously overplayed, it´s just that his unbelievable talent makes him play like a god against weaker teams even when he´s tired. We need him to be 100% fit and focused at the end of the season and against strong opponents, the others should be able to beat the lower Liga teams without him.

ivan22

wouldn't be so sure about that. I guess cristina will win it, if they win cl.

absolutely. no way he'll win it if RM is going for the CL. I'm also pretty sure cristina will score more liga goals in the end (I see him scoring a shitload of goals in the last, meaningless matches...).

JamDav1982

Next season he will have a proper rest with intl tournament, no intl tours and a full pre season.

Although on top of that someone needs to bite the bullet and tell him that he wont be playing the full 90mins in 60 odd games next season. Tonight and the last few games have proved that is too much for anyone.

Also this 3-4-3 experiment is not working and leaves him frustrated and dropping too deep to get on the ball, but when he does get it there is no one on front of him.

The likes of Tello and Cuenca are fine as subs to come on and give the other players a break but not of the class to take the burden off of Messi.

The team is crying out for an attacking left back and a left footed attacker to play on the right of a three beside Messi. None of the players have stepped into that position.

The less genuine threats there for Barcelona out wide and in the attacking three the less room he gets as other teams just focus purely on him.

messi1987

I hope nobody of these fucking medias will write something like " Messi the Matchlooser! Than I will try to find out his phone number and kill these bastard of a journalist!

VISCA MESSI! WHO ELSE WILL WIN THE BALON´dor? DROGBA xDxDxD
Since his magical Leverkusen Match he is already the worlds best player 2012! You can trust me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans