10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeloBarca

absolutely. no way he'll win it if RM is going for the CL. I'm also pretty sure cristina will score more liga goals in the end (I see him scoring a shitload of goals in the last, meaningless matches...).

Theres also a EC Ronaldo will play and Messi will not

B

barcelonista

Cost us the tie. Gave away the ball for Chelsea's goal at Stamford Bridge. Missed a sitter and a penalty. Sack Messi, sell Pep. :troll:

SeloBarca

I hope nobody of these fucking medias will write something like " Messi the Matchlooser! Than I will try to find out his phone number and kill these bastard of a journalist!

VISCA MESSI! WHO ELSE WILL WIN THE BALON´dor? DROGBA xDxDxD
Since his magical Leverkusen Match he is already the worlds best player 2012! You can trust me!

They did here in Sweden, "The Scapegoat"

Interista

Yeah, Messi will most likely win the Golden Ball anyway. I won't argue whether that's fair or not but it will be funny seeing Cristiano get his hopes up only to get smacked down by the cold hard fact that personality and likeability are just as important in these awards as actual sporting achievements.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's quite sad he had to be quiet(statistically) in the most defining matches of our season... Missed a penalty and gifted a goal as well... I think it's safe to say he threw away the Balon d'Or with his own hands :cry:

Unless of course Bayern KO Madrid tomorrow, which has a very slim to zero chance of happening :(

Ender

There is no chance that Messi will get the Balon'dor if Madrid won the CL as well as Li Liga. Ronaldo would get it then.
There is still a chance. Most national team coaches and captains realize his talent far exceeds Ronaldo's. Besides, Messi still won one when Inter won the CL and Spain won the WC. If he continues to score goals this season and starts next season with a bang, there's still a chance.

Durden

There is no chance that Messi will get the Balon'dor if Madrid won the CL as well as Li Liga. Ronaldo would get it then.

Agreed. Its absolutely unfair (id direct you to Caps old post but i cant find it BTW, I'm that 'Friend' who helped him write it/ co-wrote it ;) ). Ronaldo has NOT been the best player in the world this season but he will win thenaward if Madrid win CL, a fecking disgrace if he doesn, but he will.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
go home, Leo.

go lie on a beach, let that hot gf of yours sex your brains out and come back strong next season.

after Barça win the Copa though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans